Industrial Design for Enhanced User Experience
My design philosophy is simple: create functional, intuitive products that solve real problems and deliver genuine value to users and clients.
Bachelor of Industrial Design Université de Montréal, 2017
Focused on developing practical design skills, I honed my ability to blend user needs with technical feasibility, preparing me to tackle design challenges across various industries.
Lecturer at Université de Montréal (Nov 2022 - Present)
As a Lecturer, I lead a practical workshop focused on medical device design. I guide students through the critical aspects of design thinking, applying direct industry experience to teach the essentials of user-centered design, functionality, and safety. The workshop aims to develop the students' abilities to create practical and effective medical solutions.
Design and Usability Lead at Arjo (2020 - 2023)
Here, my primary role involves understanding customer needs and translating them into ergonomic and manufacturable designs. My responsibilities include:
- Conducting user needs assessments and creating design specifications.
- Incorporating brand identity into product designs.
- Conceptualizing and sketching product ideas.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to refine prototypes and prepare designs for manufacturing.
Industrial Designer at Duoject Medical Systems (2017 - 2020)
At Duoject, I focused on creating medical products with user safety and ease of use at the forefront. My work encompassed:
- Overseeing product design from concept to prototype.
- Developing comprehensive product specifications.
- Leading design verification and human factors studies.
- Assessing production components to ensure they meet our high standards for quality and function.